Obese children are at risk of health problems.
Children who are overweight or obese have a higher risk of developing a variety of health issues, including
Physical Health Problems
• High blood pressure or heart disease
• Type-2 diabetes
• Sleep apnea, breathing problems, and other sleep disorders
• Menstrual irregularities or absences
• Bone and joint disorders
• Reduced balance
Emotional health issues
• Low self-esteem, negative body image
• You can also check out our other blog posts.
• Feeling judged
• Being teased or abused