WelcomHeritage Cheetahgarh: Leopard Safari Resort in Jawai, Rajasthan
Leopards are graceful and powerful big cats closely related to lions, tigers, and jaguars. These are known for their agility known as the “Ghost of the Forest”. The large cats are solitary animals that are well-preserved in Jawai Wildlife Sanctuary. There are several things that make leopards different from other big cats, they are smaller in size, lightweight, more agile, and solitary.
Leopard Safari in Jawai is the most adventurous wildlife experience to relish in Rajasthan. The most amazing part is that leopards can be sighted anywhere and anytime. Nature lovers or wildlife enthusiasts plan their excursion to Jawai Wildlife Sanctuary for experiencing the fun of enjoying leopard safari which will take you to a different world of adventure and curiosity.
Being a hidden jewel of Rajasthan, Jawai offers a perfect environment for syncretic wildlife to thrive. The emerald region, harmony prevails for humans and animals alike in this wonderland. Leopards in the Jawai Safari reside in natural caves shaped so well naturally. It’s really an amazing fact that Leopards can be sighted in the rugged or uneven terrains of Jawai Sanctuary. Experience the thrill of leopard safari in Jawai which allows you to enjoy animal sighting, crocodile watching, and bird watching.
Leopard Safari in Jawai Rajasthan - Jungle Safari Bookings
- Wilderness Safari appointments
- Wilderness Safari in Jawai, Rajasthan is exceptional and altogether different from the other untamed life experiences in India.
- That is on the grounds that the Safaris here are driven by local people who've consumed their whole time on earth on these landscapes.
- Their local expertise and instincts with animals give exceptional odds to seeing a leopard here.
- Note: according to the preservation endeavors by the Rajasthan specialists, private grounds in Jawai are shut to outside guests. Just, the neighborhood inn/resort proprietors are allowed to convey forward the safaris in an open-beat 4×4 safari vagabond.
- In this way, there aren't any set Jawai panther safari timings.
- In any case, by and large, Safaris are generally done in two stages: the morning and evening. Subtleties of which are referenced beneath. Leopard Safari in Jawai Rajasthan.
What are the timings for the morning and evening safari?
The timing for the morning safari is 5 AM and for evening safari, it is 4 PM. The duration of the safari tour would be approximately 3 to 4 hours.
Which is the best time to spot leopards?
Thanks to the hilly region and plains in Jawai, spotting a leopard is possible throughout the year. However, if you want to maximize the probability, then plan your tour between the month of October and March. Leopard safari is conducted twice in a day i.e. morning and evening. You can spot the leopards in both the time slots that could be chosen as per your preference.
Are Jawai leopards harmful to human beings?
Not at all, leopards have been co-existing with humans in this area for a couple of decades now and there hasn’t been a single attack on human reported. The local tribals have been taking their cattle for grazing to the riverside for years, but they don’t even attack the animals when they are accompanied with a human. Therefore, it is perfectly safe for humans to do safari ride here without the fear of getting attacked by the leopards.
How many people can be accommodated in 1 gypsy?
7 people can sit comfortably in the gypsy we provide.
Can all the activities be covered in a day?
We suggest our guests to have a thorough tour of the whole region while spotting leopards, birds, crocodiles, visiting Jawai Dam and even some other locations nearby as well as enjoying the bonfire and delicious meals. Wildlife photography and temple visits are time-consuming activities, and we want you to relish every moment while you engage in them. It would be a really hasty visit if you have to complete all of these activities in one day. Therefore, we suggest you plan a tour for minimum 2 days so you could enjoy the trip to its fullest.
Can I book extra safaris after reaching your property?
Yes, you surely can. We understand that you might be willing to do more safaris after seeing the surroundings and we have a fleet of jeeps along with drivers that can take multiple groups on the ride at the same time. However, the availability of jeeps depends on many things and we would suggest that you pre-book the safari before coming to the resort.
What all things should I carry while doing a safari?
If you go by the book then you should have a binocular, camera, shoes, cap/hat, safari clothes. However, Jawai is a place where the sighting of leopards, birds, crocodiles, and all the other animals can be done without the help of any equipment. Even if you don’t have a high-end DSLR, you can take some close shots with your camera phone as well.
What is the probability of seeing a leopard in Jawai safari?
The probability of seeing a leopard in Jawai is 99% in any season or month. However, you must keep one thing in mind that leopards in Jawai live in caves and they are solitary beings. There is a slight possibility of leopards not coming out of their caves on an odd day. Nevertheless, our drivers know all the hotspots where these big cats can be easily spotted and the likeliness of not seeing them is very less.
How much time does it take to finish the safari ride in Jawai?
In Jawai, the safari ride may take 3:30 to 4:00 hours depending on what you get to see and how much time you spend on clicking photos and exploring the area.
Read More Blogs:
- Explore A Breathtaking Luxurious Glamping Resort in The Heart Of Rajasthan Cheetahgarh
- Engage in thrill of Jungle Safari with Expert Trackers at WH Cheetahgarh
- Experience the grandeur amidst the wilderness at WH Cheetahgarh
- Incredible Experience in Jawai with WelcomHeritage-Cheetahgarh Resort
- Best Offbeat Driving Destinations in Rajasthan Cheetahgarh
- Top 10 Driving Destinations in Rajasthan for Wildlife Lovers Cheetahgarh
- Amazing Dine out Experience - WelcomHeritage Cheetahgarh
- 7 Tips To Choose a Perfect Resort For a Family Vacation - Cheetahgarh
jawai leopard, jawai bandh, leopard safari jawai, jawai safari, jawai leopard safari, leopard safari
#jawai #leopard, #safari #jawaileopard, #jawaibandh, #leopardsafarijawai, #jawaisafari, #jawaileopardsafari, #leopardsafari