It is no big surprise that France is one of the most popular courses in the world for studying abroad. Why Many International Students Choose to Study in France - Continue reading to find out what to do next if you want to join them.
In our collective imagination, France creates a unique association. The urban sophistication and history of its cities, its legendary food and wine, and its spectacular landscapes - rugged mountains and lush forests, golden beaches and blue seas, rolling pastures and mighty rivers - each have their own concept of France. According to the United Nations World Tourism Organization, it reflects its status as the most popular tourist destination in the world.
Your personal image of France may embody its glorious intellectual and artistic heritage. It is the birthplace of thinkers such as René Descartes and Jean-Paul Sartre, writers such as Marcel Proust and Albert Camus, filmmakers such as Jean-Luc Godard and Jean Renoir, and artists such as Claude Monet and Paul Cézanne. On top of these names, we can add the whole set of scientists, mathematicians and other researchers whose names may be a little less known, but their achievements are no less amazing.
If you are interested in going to France not only as a vacation maker but also as a student, read on to learn about French universities, student cities and how to get started with applications, expenses and visas.
Top Universities In France
1. Paris-Sorbonne University
2. Pierre and Marie-Curie University
3. Le Cordon Bleu
4. Jean Moulin University Lyon 3
5. Paris Dauphine University
6. Universite Sorbonne Nouvelle – Paris 3
7. HEC Paris
8. Paris Diderot University
9. INSA Lyon
10. Paris West University Nanterre La Defense
11. Paul Valery University , Montpellier 3
12. ECE Paris Ecole d’Ingenieurs
13. Institute of Information Technology , Electronics, Automation
14. University of Toulouse – Le Mirail
15. ESCP Europe – University