The Global Healthcare IT Market report assesses the historical and current data along with a thorough analysis of the market dynamics. The report also sheds light on the significant market growth driving and restraining factors that are anticipated to influence the market growth through the forecast period. The report focuses on potential growth opportunities and limitations the prominent players of the industry might face during the entirety of the forecast timeline.
This steady growth can be attributed to increasing government initiatives to implement Healthcare Information Technology (HCIT) solutions in the healthcare sector in developing countries and preference for digital payments in the healthcare industry. Adoption of paperless technology and solutions in the healthcare industry has been increasing rapidly in the past few years and this is expected to further boost growth of the global healthcare IT market growth during the forecast period. High deployment and maintenance costs of healthcare IT solutions are key factors expected to restrain deployment, and hamper growth of the global healthcare IT market to a certain extent going ahead.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/537
Key Highlights in the Report
- In January 2021, the American Hospital Dubai – which is a division of Mohamed Obaid Al Mulla Group – in collaboration with the multinational digital healthcare company Cerner Corporation, declared the very first findings of one of the prototypes from its data lab on Artificial Intelligence (AI). The lab serves as a model in the region to develop clinically driven AI techniques with validated predictive model results to support the healthcare industry.
- Deployment of IT healthcare services has been increasing rapidly as services provided include maintenance and technical support, and this is driving revenue growth of the service segment to a significant extent.
- Due to enhanced data and information security, deployment of on-premise IT healthcare solution is increasing, which is expected to continue to support revenue growth of the on-premise segment during the forecast period.
The report further studies the key companies operating in the industry and their company profiles, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures, among others. It also offers insights into their market reach and global position, along with highlights about their achievements and financial standings.
Key companies operating in the Healthcare IT market include:
Cerner Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Epic System Corporation, SAP SE, NextGen Healthcare Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions, Wipro Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Dell Technologies Inc., and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
Emergen Research has segmented the global healthcare IT market on the basis of component, delivery, application, end-use, and region.
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
Delivery Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Electronic Prescribing System
- Laboratory Information System
- Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Electronic Health Records
- Picture Archiving and Communication System
- Healthcare Analytics
- Radiology information system
- Fraud management
- Vendor-neutral archive
- Revenue cycle management
- Customer relationship management
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Healthcare Payer
- Public Payers
- Private Payers
- Ambulatory clinical centers
- Diagnostic and imaging centers
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-it-market
The report further examines the market in the key regions of the world with regard to production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue generation, market share and size, and presence of prominent players in the regions. The report also covers the expansion plans undertaken by companies in the regions under the regional analysis section.
Key regions in the market include:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- Who are the leading players in the Healthcare IT industry?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What are the key applications of Healthcare IT?
- Which segment is expected to garner traction during the coming years?
- What are the key strategies adopted by leading players in the market?
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/537
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]