This is an article that introduces the working principle, usage, and maintenance of the colloid mill. Interested partners may wish to take a few minutes to have a look before Chenyangpump, a colloid mill manufacturer.
Working principle of colloid mill:
The rubber mill is driven by the motor through the belt transmission to drive the rotating teeth (or rotor) and the matched fixed teeth (or stator) to rotate relatively at a high speed. The processed materials are pressurized by their own weight or external pressure (which can be generated by a pump) to generate a downward spiral impact force. When passing through the gap between the fixed teeth and the rotating teeth (the gap is adjustable), they are subjected to strong shear force, friction force, high-frequency vibration, and other physical effects, so that the materials can be effectively emulsified, dispersed, and crushed, thus achieving
Instructions on how to use the colloid mill
1. Connect the feed hopper or feed pipe and the discharge port, then connect the discharge circulation pipe, and then connect the cooling water (JM-L50a, B without cold water pipe system) and the drain pipe.
2. Install the electric starting device. (If qualified users can be equipped with an ammeter, indicator light, frequency converter, etc.) After connecting the power supply, pay special attention to the starting direction, and judge whether the motor rotates in the normal direction, or whether the direction is consistent with the rotation direction arrow of the red warning sign' on the colloid mill. Absolutely prohibit idling (lack of liquid in the cavity) and reverse rotation.
3. When the colloid mill is delivered from the factory, the set limit screw has been installed on the outlet square of the equipment, and the grinding disc gap is at the best processing fineness spacing. To adjust the clearance of grinding discs, loosen the upper limit screw of the discharge outlet square first, loosen the two handles on the adjustment disc (dial)' anticlockwise' without starting the machine, then turn the adjustment disc' clockwise', and stop immediately when there is a little resistance in turning the adjustment disc. At this time, the reading of the pointer on the scale alignment body on the adjustment disc determines that the clearance between the moving and static grinding discs is' 0'.
However, remember that the reading number on the dial ring is not 0 degrees, but the gap between the grinding discs is' 0', and then reverse (anticlockwise) the adjusting disc several times to make the gap between the moving and static grinding discs slightly larger than 0. The scale of the adjustment dial is 0.01mm for each big step forward and backward. Generally, under the condition of meeting the fineness requirements of processed materials, keep the grinding disc gap at a certain distance as far as possible, lock the adjusting disc with the handle, and then adjust the upper limit screw of the feed inlet square to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
4. After turning on the cooling water, inject about 1 ~ 2 kg of liquid or other liquids related to the processed materials, and keep the wet materials in the state of reflux through the circulation pipe. Then, the colloid mill can be started, and it can be put into the colloid mill for processing and production immediately after it runs normally, and the idling colloid mill can also be exempted from this item.5. Before the machine is shut down, a proper amount of water or other liquids related to processed materials are added into the hopper or left in the cavity, and the wet materials are kept in the state of refluxing through the circulation pipe. When starting the machine, it is also necessary to keep a certain amount of wet materials in the hopper in a reflux state and put them into the machine immediately, otherwise, the hard combined seal will be damaged and even the motor will be burned due to leakage.6. Pay attention to the motor load when processing materials, and reduce the feeding when overload is found.7, colloid mill in action, never close the discharge valve, so as to avoid high pressure in the grinding chamber and cause leakage.8. a Colloidal mill is a high-precision machine, with little clearance between grinding discs and fast rotation speed. Operators should stick to their posts strictly, work according to regulations, stop in time when faults are found, and then produce again after troubleshooting.9. After the colloid mill is used, the inside of the body should be thoroughly disinfected and cleaned, so as not to leave the material in the body, so as to avoid the hard mechanical bonding and damage to the machine.
Repair and maintenance of colloid mill
1) hoaxing CN. A Chaostar colloid mill is a high-precision machine with a linear speed of over 50m/s, and the clearance between the moving and static grinding discs is extremely small and fine. Therefore, the dial indicator must be used to correct the coaxiality error between the shell and the spindle ≤0.05mm when it is installed after maintenance.
2) When repairing the machine, in the process of disassembling and reassembling, and adjusting, it is absolutely forbidden to directly knock it with an iron samarium. Use a wooden hammer or a wooden block to gently knock, so as not to damage the parts.
3) Seals of this machine: static and dynamic seals. The o-shaped rubber ring is used for static seal and a hard mechanical combined seal is used for dynamic seal. If any scratch is found on the hard sealing surface, it should be immediately repaired by grinding on the flat glass or flat casting. The grinding material is preferable≥200# silicon carbide grinding paste. If the seal is damaged or cracked seriously, please replace it immediately.
4) in the process of use, should be according to the processing materials, as appropriate, regular maintenance.
5) For the maintenance and use of the motor, please refer to the motor instruction manual.6. Most of the accompanying spare parts are national standards, international standards, ministerial standards, industry standards, and enterprise standard parts. Ok, the above is all about the colloid mills brought by the colloid mill supplier Chenyangpump. I hope the working principle, usage, and maintenance methods of colloid mills introduced in this article can help you to use the colloid mills better. For more information about the colloid mill, please refer to our previous articles:
Colloid mill features and cleaning steps